Maintenance and repair are necessary for better shelf life.
However, with automated and hands-free door openers, garage door owners tend to ignore the damage to the doors. When small faults stay unnoticed, it takes an ugly turn later.
Signs indicating home garage door repair or maintenance:
- Extra force required to open or close the door
- Unbalanced doors
- Noisy or shaky doors
- Two years or more since the last servicing was scheduled
Our maintenance services includes the following:
- A detailed inspection of each and every component
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Appropriate repair is executed for all problems
- Garage door tracks are inspected
Call us now and we will offer you a free consultation after complete inspection.