Garage Door Opener Repair
If you think your garage door opener is broken, then you have come to the right place. Austin Overhead Doors is your trusted company for all of your opener repair needs. We love serving our neighbors with that good old fashioned service.
Some Signs You Need Garage Door Opener RepairIf your garage door is giving you problems, it might be hard to figure out which part of your system is in need of service. Some of the common problems with garage door openers:
- Your garage door starts to close before going back up: If you have checked your sensors to make sure they are cleaned and aligned and there is nothing in the path of your garage door, this could mean you need a new circuit board in your opener
- Your opener is old: If your opener is old but still works, you might want to replace it for a more efficient one that has all of the mandated safety features.
- Garage door does not open or close: If you have checked the panel to make sure its not your remote and have checked to see if your opener is plugged in and the emergency handle was not pulled, this is a strong indication you need a new opener.
- Your opener makes loud grinding noises during operation: This could be the rollers on your garage door making the noise. If they freely rotate in their shafts and don’t appear to be worn down, then worn down gears in your opener are probably the cause for the noise.
- You want a quieter opener or one with the latest features: If you have a noisy chain drive opener that is bugging your guests in your bonus room above the garage, it might be time to change it out for a belt drive opener. If you are also looking to connect your Homelink to your garage or if you want to use the MyQ app, then check out our large selection of openers with all of the latest features.