Residential Garage Doors
Austin Overhead Doors has technicians available for commercial and residential garage doors. However, our concentration is typically with residential garage doors. This includes repairing existing door and also replacing existing doors.
Multiple Styles and TypesResidential garage doors are available in various different styles. This allows customers to select the door style/appearance that is best suited for the style of the main house. It also allows them to customize the color of the door that is used. Different types of doors are also available. The type refers to the material used and is directly related to style, weight, color, overall appearance and functionality of the garage door system. A garage door can be made of aluminum, fiberglass, steel, vinyl, or Wood
Steps to Select a Garage DoorWhen the time comes to shop for a garage door, there is a suggested order of steps that should be followed. This allows for the options to be narrowed down based on the customer’s ability and desires. It includes various different steps, all of which should be considered equally important.
- Determine a budget for the garage door.
- Decide the unit size and specific size within that unit category to be used.
- Determine which style of garage door.
- Decide which material to be used and what color to be used.
- Decide if you wish to have it insulated or not.
- Establish where you are flexible in case you are above budget.